When to vote:
- Early Voting is available from October 13th through October 30th.
- During Early Voting, you may cast your vote at any polling place in the county in which you are registered to vote.
- Note: During Early Voting, hours may vary by polling place.
- On Election Day (Tuesday, November 3rd), polls will be open from 7 am – 7 pm.
How to find where to vote:
- Click here.
- Under the login tab, select either “VUID, Date of Birth,” “TDL, Date of Birth,” or “Name, County, Date of Birth.”
- Enter your information in the format provided
- Click Submit
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
- Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
- United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States Passport (book or card)
- Click here for more information